Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby Luke's Baptism

October 17th was a special day for the Tieman family and my mommy. Luke Edward was baptized at his church in Hendersonville, TN (outside of Nashville) and my mommy is the very proud godmother.We were so happy to make the drive there through the beautiful mountains with some amazing fall colors.

Check out the beautiful scenery we had when we arrived:
Matthew, Luke's older brother, and I had a blast playing together. We never argued or fought and he taught me all about "Lightning the Queen, aka KaPow": translation, Lightning McQueen from the movie Cars.
Beautiful Mommy Erin, also my godmother, and happy Luke
He really did pose well for his pictures
Mommy with Godfather Richard, plus baby Luke
The happy Tieman family
Maybe a future couple...
Very proud Godparents with Josh, Erin & Luke Tieman
There is so much joy on my face!
Mommy said she could hold baby Luke all day long!

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

Tell your Mommy that she looks awfully good with a baby in her arms!!!!