Thursday, November 5, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!

I wonder what I could be for Halloween- really is there any doubt about it?! Of course, I am going to be Curious George!! He is my best friend!
Can my cheese be any bigger?
See, George is on my head
Of course, Curious George would not be complete without his Man in the Yellow Hat. Thanks to Daddy for being an awesome Daddy!
To start the Halloween festivities, I got to go trick-or-treating in the Winthrop dorms.
The students were so nice and gave me lots of candy!
Then, we visited Daddy at work to see some of favorite people, including Liz and Kimberly (who is also my best babysitter!!)
"Hello? Dr. Pope's office- he's not in right now because he is being the Man in the Yellow Hat"
At school, we had a parade in our costumes- I am very good at holding onto my ring.
Little George came along for the festivities at school
This is Mommy's favorite face!
Finally, on Halloween day, we attended our friend, Campbell's Halloween party.
I had fun playing on their water table, but my Georgie costume got a little wet.
Then, I found the sand box- so much fun!
Mommy joined in the costume fun by being Professor Wiseman (see her name tag?)
Grand Daddy Pope was here too for the trick-or-treating, plus he wore yellow! I only made it to 5 houses because of the rain, but I was so good at saying thank you for the treats!
"Can I have this lollipop now, Mommy?" They are my favorite and I share my M&Ms with Grand Daddy because I don't really like them.
Two of my favorite guys and me
Since Samantha is a princess, I gave her my crown to wear.

2 comments:

Andre Pope said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. Great costumes!

And along comes three... said...

You have the best Daddy ever Eleanor! Tried to convince my hubby to do that last year with Coop and he said "no way"! Mommy's costume was a little lame though...