Saturday, November 21, 2009

My recent creations

Play-doh is one of the most versatile toys I have- you can make anything you want! Here I have made an ice cream cone:
But it doesn't taste very well so don't eat this ice cream cone. (Yes, that is a wine cork that Mommy lets me use to roll out my play-doh :)
Cookie cutters also help you make great shapes out of play-doh. Here are a few of my favorite things- a star, gingerbread man, and candy cane.
Another great versatile toy is these blocks. Here I have made a museum for my animals & myself. (I wasn't feeling very well here so sorry for the sad face.)

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

It was so great seeing you IN PERSON as opposed to just reading about you in your blog! Cooper would love to play someday soon...and share his Thomas toys with you!