Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Turkey day or...

...just cracker & cranberry day here! I am not interested in a lot of foods, so I keep it simple and stick with my favorites. We headed down to Conway/Myrtle Beach for the holiday and had a great, busy time. First, we went to the country house where Grand Daddy was building a tree house for his grandchildren. It's awesome because I got to help. Grand Daddy even had a hammer just my size:The trees were shedding, so I helped clean it up a little.
I even climbed the tall ladder to reach the higher nails (don't worry, Mommy was right behind me!)
Check out the work in progress!
The downstairs is perfect for cuddling!
I enjoyed exploring the woods with Grand Daddy & Samantha.
Daddy helped me drive the tractor (not really, it was parked the entire time)
These wheels are BIGGER than me!
Ready for a drive in Grand Daddy's pick-up truck (again, don't worry- it was parked the entire time too!)
I think I am a country girl :)
We stayed with Cousin Memphis as always and we had to have a picture time with all the animals.
This looks like it could be my Christmas card with my "family".
I even got to go for a ride on the tractor by myself!
Mommy was playing with black & white pictures, but it was also this dreary.
I can be your special helper, Grand Daddy...
...but I think we both need naps first.
On to Mimsi's house next for our first meal, where I played with cousin Cody (or really just told him what to do or not to do.)
Tigger went for a ride in this cool jeep!
We ended the day at Memphis' grandma's house where I had a blast on the sit & spin (of course, it was Dora) and all her other cool toys.
The day would not be complete though unless you heard my singing of "Mr. Turkey" that I learned at school for our Thanksgiving feast. (The camera batteries died on the day of the presentation, so we had to re-enact it at home.)


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Adorable pictures! Looks like Eleanor was having a blast.

Grandma Gette said...

Great singing, Eleanor!! Love the new picture. Thanksgiving with Grandad looks really fun - you are a good "hammerer". Love and miss you, MaGa

And along comes three... said...

Love the song Eleanor! You are such a LOVED little girl!