Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who doesn't love a parade?

To ring in the Holiday season, Rock Hill hosts a 4-day event called ChristmasVille. It was even listed in the Southern Living magazine! I put on some of my holiday best to attend the parade, however you won't be able to see it since it was so COLD. I had to wear my hat, gloves, & jacket the entire time. So, here's what I looked like before going out- Mommy & Daddy think I look very grown up.
My friend, Kate, and I shared a granola bar while we waited and waited...
I think I see something coming!!
"Merry Christmas!"
Both Georgies wanted to see the parade (that is, yellow shirt George & red shirt George to those who didn't know)
I kept the smile on my face even though it was cold..
...until the end of the parade and I got sad. (Daddy says I take after my Mommy with the bottom lip!)
Trains have always been one of my favorite things:


I loved waving back and saying "Merry Christmas" to all the floats & people:


Music from a band can always light up my face:

No comments: