Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmasville in Rock Hill

For the third year, I went to see Santa at the Old Town Bistro in downtown Rock Hill. However, it was a different Santa! So, Mommy is not going to post the pictures from the previous years since he's not the same. Mommy got in this picture because I wasn't really comfortable with this Santa holding me.
After breakfast, we headed out to the ChristmasVille festivities. Cold & wind didn't stop me from enjoying the bouncy houses.
This one was an obstacle course!
Nice and warm inside and enjoying one of my most favorite things- Gingerbread houses
This boat was the best one to me
Then, we got to ride a little train up and down Main Street- I wasn't scared as my face indicates, probably just cold.
To warm up again, we got on a trolley that gave us a great informational tour of downtown Rock Hill.
Mommy helped me see the chimpanzes that were performing here, but I was not too interested...
...instead, I wanted some pizza to finish off the day!

No comments: