Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas party at school

We had a fantastic Christmas party at my preschool, St. John's, and Mommy got to be there to enjoy it with me. Look at all the healthy stuff on my plate and guess what I am eating- a cookie.

Check out these cool gingerbread man houses that we decorated!
Mommy said that more marshmallows ended up in my mouth instead of my house
I couldn't resist the delicious taste of a candy cane either
I am definitely my Mommy's daughter with her shared love of sweets! (and yes, I have another tattoo on my hand- it's a Star Wars one)
This is Brandon, who I talk about often, and the teacher claims will be my future husband! Daddy is keeping an eye on him- Mommy thinks it's cute.
Brandon took this picture for us (with a little help from Ms. Susan)- we are pretty ladies in red!
This is what I made for Mommy & Daddy- it's a beautiful bell ornament.
My friend, Kaitlyn, and I were showing off the finished gingerbread man houses- what a fun time!

No comments: