Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's a Christmas tree farm...

..which is what I say whenever I see Christmas trees for sale anywhere! But we got to go to a real Christmas tree farm to pick out our own tree. Daddy and I went looking for the perfect Leyland Cypress.This post was left over from someone else's dream tree.
I was ready to cart it away or go for a ride with it!
This is it, Daddy! Now cut it down- I'll direct you.
What a gorgeous day to take a tree home!
Thanks to this snowman to show you how tall I am.
It's always nice to cuddle with Mommy in the sunset,
plus, Daddy wanted to join in the cuddle fest.
The best way to end a tree picking is with a nice roasted marshmallow.
I even let Mommy have one, although I could have eaten them all myself!

2 comments:

zaf_fam_tx said...

Yummy! Roasted marshmallows sound so yummy!!!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! Where did you go?