Friday, October 23, 2009

Time keeps flying!

This is mainly my mommy's post to say that she is sorry for the lack of updates on my life. Time just keeps getting away from her- she wishes we could have 30 hours in the day instead of 24 and then maybe more would get done!! Life has been crazy and fun here, so we'll give you some updates and adorable pictures to prove it.

I am now 2 1/2 years old! I can carry on a complete conversation with you about fire drills, George's curious adventures, why these shoes match and not the ones Mommy wants me to wear, etc.. (Thanks to Mommy's friend, Emily & her daughter, Ayla, for these beautiful clothes & shoes!!)Taking the train to uptown Charlotte for library storytime with my friend, Anders
Don't I look cozy?
Have you seen my new apron & hat? I am ready to bake!
My favorite music right now is the Curious George soundtrack, by Jack Johnson, and luckily, Mommy & Daddy love it too!!


No comments: