Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday to Memphis!

My cousin Memphis is 2 and she is so much fun to play with now! I was so happy to be able to go to her birthday party and celebrate her special day. She had a Shrek theme with balloons:
at a playground with big ladders to climb (Mommy was very impressed with the fact that I went by myself),
fun, twisty slides to go down,
and big girl swings- thanks Grand Daddy for the push!
My favorite time is always cake time, so I make sure I am close by to get a piece.
Memphis was so nice to share her Shrek characters with me to help lick the frosting off
It is hard to get us both to smile and look at the same time
I think Memphis is thinking about opening her presents...
I volunteer to be a special helper for presents time!
See, I make sure she gets all her gifts to open & I even help with the wrapping paper!

1 comment:

Andre Pope said...

Way to cute. Next year we will have Baby Boy Pope at the party as well!