Friday, July 9, 2010

Sprayground?

To combat this summer heat, Mommy took me to a local sprayground. I, however, was not crazy about getting wet that day. Instead, I enjoyed my Curious George fruit snacks,
Went for a swing next to my friend Riley,
and pretended to play ball with my friend Kaitlyn.
Mommy (due Sept 3rd), Amy (due Aug 9th) and Rachael (due Sept 6th) tried to stay cool and compared their bellies
Here are some other things that I prefer to do this summer- Ride on the uptown train
Play with Daddy at the Imaginon library in Charlotte
Goof off with one of my favorite things- a Gingerbread Man
Flash my smile for the camera
Balance on one foot while doing the tree pose
Say cheese with my Mommy
Eat colored ice-cream cones
And the yummy ice cream inside
Lastly, I am learning to put on make-up with Mommy
and I practice on Georgie! Don't worry, it's pretend make-up for me for at least another 10+ years!

1 comment:

zaf_fam_tx said...

I love Georgie in Nakia's pocket! Jason does the same thing! The worst is Georgie in his pants pocket going up to communion at church! He forgets he is in there!