Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

I love the 4th of July, although I don't always like the BOOM of the fireworks unless I can see them. Our neighbors enjoy shooting them off and sometimes they scare me, but I did enjoy seeing them in downtown Rock Hill!

Mommy & I celebrated early with a playdate with our mommies group- I sure do love a cupcake!
Check out the awesome shirt I decorated myself!
A mexican restaurant is a good place to celebrate the 4th (technically the 3rd) with some red salsa & white chips
Grand Daddy and I enjoy being silly together
Daddy always gives me a nice ride on his shoulders
Jumpy houses are a blast!
I was so excited for it to be the 4th of July!
Time to wait for the fireworks- juice, check...
Say hello to Grandma Teresa in Tennessee, check...
have a snack, check...
try not to fall asleep, check...
well worth the wait and late night, check!

No comments: