Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Playdates!

To make it through the summer without preschool, Mommy and I have LOTS of playdates. Every morning, I wake up and ask Mommy, "What are we doing today?" I am very social girl and need to get out, which so does Mommy so it works best for both of us.

We had to say good-bye to some of our best friends though- Emily, Issac & Ayla moved to Kentucky for Matt's new job. We miss them like crazy, but look forward to a visit after baby boy Pope arrives, plus some webcam time when Emily gets one!
Since I love trains & trucks so much, I tend to enjoy playing with boys more (also, they tend to listen to me when I am bossy :) We went swimming with Brady & Riley and were relaxing afterwards watching some George.
My friend, Kaelin, hosted a Tinkerbell movie playdate so we got to dress up for that one! I am a little shaky walking on heels, but I hope to get the hang of it one day.

No comments: