Monday, June 7, 2010

Playground Fun

Before the real summer heat comes our way, Mommy & I spent some time at the playgrounds around town. We have a great time meeting Mommy's friends out there and playing various games.

Here, my friends Jacob & Andrew were playing a game of sticks with me. Even though they are both older than me, I was definitely telling them what to do!
Not sure what Andrew was telling me about, but it looks like he is showing me a boo-boo on his knee or something
Kaitlyn & I thought this was a good 2-person swing, but as you can tell, we are about to fall off
It may look like I was hitting Brady, but I was probably wiping something off his face
Now this is one of my most favorite things to do!
Kaitlyn & I were showing off our awesome balancing skills and beautiful smiles!
Now, it's getting hot, so we are spending more time indoors or in a pool! I wasn't even in a pool here, I just sweat, especially wearing a helmet and riding my bike!

No comments: