Friday, June 4, 2010

Charlottesville pals

We visited with the Little family too- Lisa, Maggie, Gracie & baby Gigi opened up their house to us and showed us a great time!

Maggie and I enjoyed our food at Mellow Mushroom (plus watching sports on all the big screen TV's)
Gigi ate too, although she had bananas and animal crackers
They took us to a cool sprayground at Greenleaf Park- I wasn't sure of the water though
It took me awhile of checking it out to warm up enough to go in- thanks to Gigi for loaning me one of her bathing suits!
Gigi preferred chillin' in the shade
Not sure what I was saying here, but I look very vocal, don't I?
Maggie is a great big sister who comforts her little sister when she is sad
Gracie and I had so much fun together & we really like to hug!
After a delicious meal at Sticks, it was time to head back to Rock Hill- thanks again to the Little girls for a fun time!

No comments: