Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another great P word...

PARTY! That's what I had on Sunday to celebrate my first birthday with my friends and family. What do you think of my cool hat?? Is that cupcake for me?
What about all of these cupcakes? Oh, Mommy said they are balloons! I love balloons- I like to call them balls.
Thanks to my Uncle Andre who fed me some fruit during my party and brought some excellent BBQ that I have been enjoying for dinner.
Thanks also to Aunt Heidi who brought my cousin Memphis with her in her belly. I can't wait to meet her in July (or August).
And a big thanks to Grand Daddy Pope and Grandma Teresa for my red car! I love going for rides in it and honking my horn when someone gets in my way. My favorite thing is to go downhill in it- whee!I had a wonderful time with great friends and family. Thanks to all who came- I appreciate the presents :)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday Eleanor! I tried to drive my fire truck to your house for your party but I ran out of gas and had no money to fill up the tank...sorry! If you could just mail me my cupcake I missed out on that would be great:) You look beautiful in your new car! Love, Canyon