Thursday, April 17, 2008

So many firsts...

Today (well, April 10th to be precise) was my first birthday and I got to sit by myself on the plane ride to Boston. It wasn't my first plane ride- actually my third (I'm quite the little traveler). I think I do need to change my blog title to "The Adventures of Eleanor"- thanks for the idea, cousin Canyon!
After we arrived in Boston, I got to ride in my first cab. That was very exciting as we went through tunnels and over water. I was getting a little sleepy though and was ready to take a nap as soon as we made it to the hotel.
The scoreboard at Fenway Park was so intriguing- I couldn't take my eyes off it. Thanks Daddy for teaching me all about the Red Sox and baseball. I can't wait until I am bigger and can learn to play ball!
Can you see my tooth? It's getting bigger and I have a surprise that I will share with you tomorrow.
It was past my bedtime but I hung in there cheering for the Red Sox, until everyone else starting cheering & it scared me. Mommy and Daddy took good care of me and I had a great time!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Hi Eleanor,

It looks like your blog got a face lift...I like it:) You are pretty blessed to have such cool parents. Happy Birthday to you! Maybe you can come out to Colorado for my birthday party?? We have lots of room for you to stay!! Talk to you soon. Canyon