Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What a busy week!

I am starting to master some new toys. This bead thingy is pretty cool and I like to call them "balls" because I love balls! Mommy's friend, Sandy, invited us to go swimming with her and my friend, Lilly. It surprised me at first since it was bigger than my bathtub, but I got used to it and loved it! I wasn't very happy being lifted out of the water though as it was kind of cold. Mommy says I should get comfortable in the water since we will be going to Key West in July and it will be ALOT bigger than this pool. Tomorrow is a big day- I am going to be 1!! I'm getting lots of rest now because we are flying to Boston early in the morning and we are all going to our first Boston Red Sox baseball game in the evening. Go Red Sox!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Eleanor!!

Stacie said...

My dearest Eleanor,

Happy Birthday and congrats on your first tooth. You are officially a big girl now! I think maybe your blog should be called "where in the world is Eleanor" and maybe one of these days you can come to Colorado and see me!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeese? Love you! Canyon