Monday, April 7, 2008

Off to Tennessee!

After Easter, Mommy and I headed out to visit my godmother Erin and family. We stopped in Knoxville first to see Grand Daddy Pope and Grandma Teresa, where the Easter bunny had made a visit.
Then, I went to Grand Daddy's office and he showed me how he works (and he showed me off to his work buddies!)

When we arrived in Nashville, Mommy made me take a bath with Matthew, Erin's son, who is 18 months old, and I was not happy about this. Especially because Godmother Erin thought it was funny.
I was happier after I got to play with Matthew's toys- he has this cool car and he can drive already! Mommy and I had a great time with everyone, but we were glad to get back home to Daddy.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great trip Eleanor! I hear you have a big day coming up later this week!!!!