Sunday, December 21, 2008

Me and Santa

Yesterday, we saw Santa at Old Town Bistro and it was great because he was the same one that was there last year!

So, here's December 8, 2007:
And December 20, 2008:
Santa enjoyed tickling me and I enjoyed it!
Another little girl about my age was so scared of him, but I walked right up to him and asked for a choo-choo for Christmas.
I really hope he brings me one because I love trains! It was so warm yesterday that I could sit outside without tights on.
Santa, Rudolph and I are ready to report for duty when needed!

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

Wow Eleanor...how brave of you to sit on Santa's lap...we still have a hard time getting Carly to do it and she's almost 5 years old!

Martha Compton said...

Merry Christmas! We are so jealous of you seeing Santa at Old Town Bistro, we love their sandwiches! Does he come once a year?