Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Weekend at Grand Daddy's

This past weekend, Mommy and I drove to Knoxville, TN, to visit Grand Daddy and Grandma Teresa, plus Uncle Andre, Aunt Heidi and cousin Memphis were there! Poor Daddy had to give an exam on Saturday so we left him at home.

First, I wanted to check out the paper and see what events were going on at our destination (or who won the basketball game):
Next, I helped Grand Daddy make some breakfast- yummy eggs, grits, turkey bacon & country ham. (Mommy was a little nervous of where I was sitting, but Grand Daddy was right there.)
I always make time for a little coloring, especially a picture of Santa Claus!
Grand Daddy's girls- me and Samantha (minus Memphis)
We found Memphis, but only Grand Daddy had the smile- me and Memphis have our game faces on (or our sad-to-be-leaving Grand Daddy and Grandma Teresa- faces)
Even though I am slightly jealous of Memphis, I love her so much and can't wait to see her again soon!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Your comment cracked me up:) We don't think Journey will be our name for a boy. We are thinking something along the lines of Sawyer, River, Sage, August, it's going to come down to seeing him I think...so tough!!