Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things..

This Christmas has been very exciting for me and I want to share with you some of the best of it:
Our neighbors, Sherry & Steve, came by on Christmas Eve with a tea set for me. I had practiced with Sherry's tea set from when her kids were little (now, they have their own kids) so she knew I would like it.
Santa listens well! I asked for a "choo-choo" and I got one! Thanks, Santa- this one has animals on it!
Rudolph brought me books because he knows how much I love to read.
One of my favorites is my new Elmo chair! (Mommy actually got it used, but I can't tell the difference!)
Another train- what a busy girl I will be! Thanks Mommy and Daddy for the Thomas one!
Since I love fire trucks, I also received a Fire Station with a truck and an ambulance. It makes great siren sounds and I enjoy opening the doors for the cars to leave.
You are never too young to learn how to scratch off lottery tickets- Daddy won $4!
By the look on my face, you can tell that this is one of my favorites- Thanks to Uncle Andre, Aunt Heidi & cousin Memphis for the Curious George shirt with my name on it! I'm so happy to wear it (obviously).
It was so great to have Grand Daddy Pope with us on Christmas day to share his love. Thanks for coming, Grand Daddy!
This chair is almost cooler than the Elmo one because it rocks and has my name on it! Thanks Grandpa and MaGa Gette! You had to send it a long way and Daddy had to work really hard to put it together, but I am so happy it is here for me!
Last, but certainly not least, Grand Daddy and Grandma Teresa gave me an awesome kitchen of my own! I've already made Daddy some tea and talked on the phone while I did it.
Thanks to everyone for loving me so much! I love y'all too!

2 comments:

And along comes three... said...

Merry Christmas Eleanor...looks like you had a wonderful day!

Joshua & Jacob (with help from mommy) said...

Joshua and Jacob will like your firetruck stuff - Joshua got 3 new firetrucks this year and Jacob was all over some buses :) Love the video!