Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We got my first Christmas tree!

This past Saturday, we went to Penland Christmas Tree Farm to get my first Christmas tree- you may ask, but Eleanor, you were around last Christmas, however, I was in Texas at Grandpa & Grandma Gette's where there was an artificial tree... so, this is my first real tree in our own house, OK? Luckily, we had the help of my Aunt Jen and cousin Mikayla!! It was so nice to spend a day with them. Daddy and I started by scoping out the selection:
How's this one?
Mommy picked her favorite one and Daddy worked hard to cut it down!
Time to show off Daddy's work and our tree, but I'm too thirsty to smile.
We love looking for trees!
And we can pose well in front of a snowman.
And to finish it off we went on a hay ride while Daddy was putting the tree on the car. Also, we got to roast marshmallows, but those pictures are on Aunt Jen's camera. It was yummy though!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Don't forget to show us a picture of it decorated Eleanor!

Stacie said...

Eleanor your tree is PERFECT! Maybe you could come to CO and help me pick out a real tree since we just have a fake one at our house! I would also suggest you ask your mommy and daddy for a baby brother or sister for Christmas??

And along comes three... said...

Ha, ha...we second the baby brother or sister for Christmas!