Sunday, January 25, 2009

From Snow to..

a warm day! Just 4 days after the snow, we're able to enjoy a day at the park in almost 60 degree weather! Wish it would hang around longer, but it's already cooler today. Oh well, spring is only 2 months away! Daddy wasn't feeling well so Mommy and I left the house to let him rest up. Mommy took a photography class in the morning so she was ready to practice what she had learned. Here's some of the best ones (out of over 30! Practice makes perfect, right?)
This is Mommy's favorite happy face one- too bad it's blurry.
I can almost reach it!
Hmm, what should I do next? Slide or swing, tough decisions!
Here's what I think of all these pictures, Mommy!

Here's my time-to-go face!
Look it's an airplane! I told Mommy that it is going to the airport- smart girl!

3 comments:

Martha Compton said...

The pictures are great! Where are you taking the class?

Melissa said...

Glad you enjoyed your beautiful day! It was cold here this weekend!

Andre Pope said...

Looking good, Memphis wants to come play!