Thursday, January 8, 2009

Look who's in...

..pre-school now!! That's right- me! I started on Monday (which was also Mommy and Daddy's 7th Anniversary- congratulations!) at St. John's Methodist in downtown Rock Hill and I'm loving it!Check out all these cool new toys I get to play with! I also get to learn Spanish and continue Kindermusik that Mommy and I had been doing together.
Daddy dropped me off and picked me up on my first day and I was already saying "hola" and "rojo" to him (which is hello and red for the non-Spanish speakers out there). Also, I'm really good at repeating what the teachers said because here's what else I told Daddy: "Eleanor, sit on bottom" and "Eleanor, no table". Mommy asked my teacher, Miss Kimberly, about it and apparently I was not supposed to be sitting on the table or trying to stand on it as well. I'm learning how to act in a social setting, so give me time! Thanks also to MaGa and Grandpa Gette for the beautiful plant/flowers for Mommy and Daddy plus the cool teddy bear that came along with it. It was very sweet of you both.

1 comment:

*AmAndA and NAthAn* said...

Big Girl Eleanor! Congrats are starting school! I am enjoying my staying home with my daddy right now. Check out my blog too and see where I have been sleeping lately. It's a hoot! Miss and love you!

Joely-Joel