Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby swing to...

...the big girl swing! After enjoying some time on Mommy's lap, I decided to venture to the big girl swing by myself. Also, I went down the big slide 2 times without Mommy's help! Mommy is afraid that she is losing her little baby and I'm becoming a little more risky. I did almost do a flip on a blue whale at the playground and climbed through some other small areas. Mommy said she may get me a helmet, knee and elbow pads for Christmas.
Catch me if you can!!Soon, I'll be figuring out how to climb this twisty thing- look out Mommy and Daddy!

1 comment:

zaf_fam_tx said...

I agree! Big swings are definately scary! I can't imagine!! I think knee pads and a helmet are going a little too far. Instead, bring a big stack of pillows and line the entire swing trail with them to pad her fall. LOL