Thursday, November 6, 2008

One of many firsts..

We finally did it and got my first mini-haircut. As you can tell it was getting long around my ears and I could almost put a ponytail in the back, but it was sort of uneven. Mommy and Daddy's hairdresser, Shannon, was so great and made me feel comfortable (especially since I sat on Mommy's lap).

Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me for sitting still during the process (what you can't see are the raisins that Mommy was feeding me to keep me there!)
Can you tell the difference between the 2 sides?
I was just crying for my mommy to hold me or maybe I was missing the hair that used to be in my eyes!
Thanks, Shannon, for my first haircut- looking forward to many more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eleanor, you look even more beautiful!! Good work, Shannon.

MaGa

Stacie said...

Love the new haircut Ms. Eleanor. And I saw your fridge farm! I have one too. Just missing a piece or two and not so interested it yet. My cousin Dominic says it's the best toy ever. Can't wait to see you next summer...no excuses:)

Canyon

And along comes three... said...

Love your new "do" Eleanor! Beautiful as always!