Monday, November 24, 2008

Some of my peeps

Again, Mommy apologizes for the delay in my posts. We had a busy couple of weeks- where did the month of November go?? Two weekends ago, we drove up to Charlottesville, VA on Saturday and came back on Sunday, so I got the chance to see my buddies, Maggie & Gracie, plus we had a baby shower for their new sister due around Christmas (to be named Virginia, called Gigi). I had a GREAT time playing with all their cool toys, including a 3-story doll house with it's own elevator- when Mommy came to check on me, I told her to "Go, Mommy, Go" because I was having such an awesome time. Apparently, she did not like this as I shouldn't be saying these this until I'm at least 12 or 13. Here's a picture with Maggie (right) & Gracie (left):This one is Maggie & Gracie's mommy, Lisa (with Gigi in her belly) plus Melinda and of course, my wonderful Mommy :)
The quick trip was sooo exhausting, that I napped while drinking my juice.
I also went back to Monkey Joe's and was much braver this time around. I rode a giraffe and took Mommy through this obstacle course twice (Mommy said her arms were tired after climbing these inflatable rock walls while holding me- maybe she needs more time at the gym!)
To end the week, I spent a morning playing with my new friend, Kaitlyn. Her mommy and mine acually met at church when we were still in their tummies and our birthdays are a couple of weeks apart. Again, I loved playing with her new (to-me) toys and holding hands. We got along very well and never fought over any toys. Mommy was very proud of me and hopes it will continue when I start pre-school in January! I got a sneak preview of my school on Friday and I had a BLAST! I didn't even know Mommy and Daddy had left the room because I was having a great time- actually I threw a fit when I had to leave. But, Mommy reassured me that I'll be back in January on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays- woo-hoo! Catch you later for some Thanksgiving pictures! Have a Happy Turkey day everyone!

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

She looks like such a big girl holding her little friend's hand and pushing the stroller!!!