Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're back from an awesome holiday weekend! It was so wonderful to spend the time with my super-cool family. Thanks to Mimsi (my Daddy's mommy) for hosting the event at her house with so much yummy food, although I really enjoyed eating crackers most of the time! Everyone gave me anything I asked for and wanted :)

Big shout-out to Uncle Dre (and his beautiful assistant, Aunt Heidi), who fried 2 beautiful turkeys- doesn't he look proud?

I feel so blessed to have been able to spend 4 nights hanging out with my adorable 4-month-old cousin, Memphis. She is so much fun, even when she cries, because then I would sing "Twinkle, twinkle Little Star" to try and make her stop.
We also welcomed another addition to the family this year- 3-week-old cousin, Cody. This is a rare picture of him with his eyes open, otherwise he slept through all the festivities. I gave him kisses in his sleep.
What's a trip to Myrtle Beach without a walk by the ocean? I loved picking up shells (although we put them back since Daddy said the sand would wash away without them there) and trying to touch the water. Daddy promised we would come back and swim when it gets warmer.
Cousin Memphis stayed warm and cozy for the short walk.
Back indoors, I found this school bus where I waved good-bye to Mommy, so I could join the other kids at school!
Finally, I spent a great afternoon with my Great-Grandma Azile. She let me play on her lap and give her Halloween candy for hours. Thanks to all my family- I love you all!

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

Looks like a fabulous time...so much to be thankful for Eleanor!