Saturday, November 8, 2008

What's up with the weather??

Now that Elmo has taught me to say, "What's up?" (thanks Grandpa and MaGa Gette for the phone!), I thought I'd use it in context. This weather has been up and down so I'm confused on how I should dress for it. At least with a hat, the heat can't escape from my head...What do you think? I picked this out all by myself! Pink & red go together, right?
At least I can practice my Yoga, no matter what the weather outside is like! Anyone up for the Downward Dog with me?
Don't forget the tree pose!

1 comment:

Robbie, Martha, Campbell, and Maggie said...

Eleanor,
We enjoyed seeing you on Election Day. Campbell is just as confused about the weather too . . . on Election day, you and her were both bundled up because it was sooooo cold. Today, she has her sun hat on and some sunglasses.