Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Come See Me!

That is an invitation to all my friends I haven't seen in awhile, plus the name of the Rock Hill festival that just ended. Even though I've been sick (more details to come), we were able to enjoy some of the events. Here's my friend, Kate and I listening to the music at Glencairn Gardens. Glen the frog wanted to give me a hug, but I wasn't too sure of this.
The weather was perfect all week long, while we enjoyed the music everyday. We even packed our lunches and enjoyed a picnic in the park.
This band let us get up on stage and sing/dance to Old McDonald had a Farm with them! It's the start of my professional career...
I don't think I was supposed to pick this flower, but Mommy got a cute picture.
Here's my friend, Maia- her Daddy took pictures of me at this same park when I was 1 year old! She's about to be a big sister- congrats!

2 comments:

EBPope said...

Look out American Idol 2026!! What darling pix of you Eleanor. Glad you had fun in the sun. The ginormous frog was kinda scary I agree. XOXOXO

Elinor Pope in Dallas near Grandpa Gette

Lane and Christian said...

Gotta say, a giant frog that never blinks is sorta weird.... Love the profile pic with the giant flower! She is gorgeous!