Thursday, April 23, 2009

ROAD TRIP- Day 1

To my loyal blog readers, my Mommy sincerely apologizes for the delay in reporting about my life. She had good intentions to blog while we were in Baltimore visiting my cousin Mikayla, but obviously, she is WAY behind. This is only Day 1 of the road trip so stay tuned for more! We started the trip by stopping in Fairfax, VA to visit our friends, Tim, Christy, Finn and Liam. They were greats hosts and took us to see Washington, DC. I enjoyed riding a "real train" (compared to the light rail in Charlotte- I thought this one was a little dirtier than the one I am used to).
Enjoying my first push-up:
Don't forget to always stop and smell the flowers.
Helping hands are better in multiples.
Riding a carousel with Mommy- I was a little scared and VERY tired to ride the moving animals so we played it safe in a car.
Our wonderful hostess, Christy, with wild and crazy, Finn & Liam!
Talking to Daddy about our adventures (we missed you, Daddy!)
Found a nice field to run around in before getting back in the car for Baltimore. More pics to come..

No comments: