Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some new things I can do..

Mommy has had more time to update my blog because I've been sick with a bad eye infection. We thought it was pink eye, but a fever for 4 days over 101 made us think otherwise. On Monday, when Daddy took me to the doctor, I had to get a shot of antibiotics since it was so bad :( Now, I'm on 7 days worth of antibiotics, the fever is gone, and the eyelid is only slightly swollen. Hopefully, we're on the mend, but it's been a long week!

Here are some things I've been doing to keep busy at the house:
Sidewalk chalk is so much fun!
My hair is now long enough for pigtails!
I still like to wear my Georgie hat from my birthday & I put it on myself.
I also enjoy putting clothes on myself, which doesn't mean taking off the other ones first or putting them on the right places.
Mommy helped me get it right here- I can put my shoes on myself too! (Thanks to cousin Mikayla for all the new clothes and Dora sandals!)
My baby doll enjoys a good book and rock.
I enjoy learning about music (I'm always asking Mommy & Daddy, "What's that song about?"), so Daddy let me read about the Beach Boys myself. It's so much fun learning new things!

No comments: