Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Friends & Family

Last week was full of excitement! Here are the highlights:
Going for a wagon ride with my friend, Gavin
Meeting Buzz from the Library
Going to the Roger Day concert!! I got star struck when I met him & couldn't talk.
Wearing cool Tiger hats with my friends, Hollis & Rachael
I had my neighbor Campbell over for an afternoon. We shared our food and read books together.And best of all, we went to Myrtle Beach to see Uncle Andre, Aunt Heidi & Cousin Memphis (and also for Mommy to run a 5k).
Isn't she adorable?! I love my cousin Memphis!
I also loved seeing Great-Grandma Azile, Mimsi, Pops, Auntie L and cousin Cody- he shared his bouncy chair with me!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

We changed our blog to canyonandsawyer.blogspot.com

baby pics will be coming soon...Thursday if I am able:)

And along comes three... said...

Way To Go Mommy...running a 5K...very impressive!