Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy as a bee

It's Tuesday and time for Mommy to update you on our weekend. We had a busy few days as always! On Friday night, we went to the Italian Festival at our church, St. Philip Neri. They had some great food, fun games and an awesome band.

Saturday morning took us to my favorite store, Target, where I get to see more Thomas and his friends' trains.Then, Mommy and I headed down to Aunt Net's house for a baby shower for Daddy's cousin, Wendy. She is looking great with a baby boy due in July and I had a blast playing with Uncle Dean, so much that I didn't want to leave.

Sunday started with early church, a nice long nap (even a small one for Mommy), Daddy cut the grass, and dinner at our friend's house, Dustin, Erika, Rory, Tiger, Allegra & Sydney. I know, it's a mouthful and I didn't even include their 2 dogs (plus one more hopefully after this weekend!). Sorry there are no pictures from these 2 events, but let's just say that I climbed into a small dog crate on Sunday night all by myself. I was too quick for Mommy to get a picture but it's cool since I don't want to get them in trouble with CPS or anything.


Here's me visiting the ambulance- don't worry, just for fun!
Enjoying a baby cone of peach ice cream
Going, going, almost gone!

And finally, a few videos of the fun at the Italian Festival!






1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

We were at the Fest on Saturday evening...kids and I had a blast...though not as much fun as Eleanor appears to have had...love the video of her dancing!