Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Family & Friends

Last Saturday, I went to a Pope Martin family reunion at my Great-Aunt Annette's house. It was great to spend some quality time with Cousin Memphis and see lots of family!
I really think chairs are better for standing than sitting.
Memphis loves to smile!
I was very good at this game- I think Daddy sees basketball in my future!
This game was a little more difficult for me, but Grand Daddy was trying to show me how to do it right.
Memphis and I had fun emptying out her diaper bag.
This is my thoughtful look:
This is my full-mouth, happy-eating face:
I want to be just like Daddy, so I wear his hat and his slippers.
My friend, Claire, who Mommy used to baby-sit, came over for a morning of fun. We enjoyed a nice picnic lunch..
.. and followed it up with a nice nap on the floor!

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

So Sweet! Happy Mother's Day Sarah!