Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last day of Pre-school

It's a sad day for Mommy and me- the end of pre-school for the summer. I want to thank my wonderful teachers, Miss Kimmy and Miss Melissa, for a great 5 months! Over that time, I learned my ABC song, my colors in Spanish, how to share better, and be an overall sweet 2-year-old! Here's the video of us performing the ABC song (except for me who got stage fright & my best friend Ellery who wanted to do it by herself):



Check out our cute handprint aprons with my entire class on it!
And this is wonderful Miss Kimmy! She is amazing and I'm going to miss her! Maybe she'll come baby-sit for me one night!

1 comment:

And along comes three... said...

Look at her hair...pigtails...too cute! Love the look of awe on her face as she's not singing the ABC's...they never perform on command do they?!?!