Thursday, May 21, 2009

My day with Georgie

I woke up today so excited to go see Curious George at the EdVenture Museum in Columbia! Mommy and I had so much fun with the mom's group and we look forward to taking Daddy back with us next time to join in the fun.

Here's my favorite little monkey (and my friend, Blake)

And this banana will cost you..
Spinnin' the turntables (or making George wash the windows)
Here's a glimpse into my future job as a newscaster:
They had a butterfly exhibit going on also- 2 for 1! George & butterflies!
Mommy said I couldn't touch the butterfly (see my sad face)
I was giving Mommy a hard time smiling for the camera, so she tickled me
Shopping for groceries was my favorite part. (Mommy can't wait for me to do this for her! She's going to teach me her money saving ways.)
I need a price check on these avocados, please.
My end of the day smiling face- can you tell I'm exhausted?

2 comments:

zaf_fam_tx said...

The kids on Jon & Kate went to a similar museam in Penn. That looks so cool! And kudos to seeing Georgie! How fun!

Stacie said...

Eleanor you just keep getting cuter by the day! I wish we had a place like that here in Ft Collins! I love Curious George!! If you can convince your mommy it's time to come to CO we could go grocery shopping together and your mommy can teach my mommy her money saving ways!!
Canyon