Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's a beautiful day for the Zoo!

Even though it was sprinkling on the way down, the weather cleared when we got there and gave us a gorgeous day! I hadn't been there in 2 months so I was extremely excited about seeing my animal friends again!
Here's the beautiful sea lion:
Meerkats are fun to look at (and play a staring game with- he won):
Here is Daddy's favorite- the Gorilla
This was my reaction to the giraffes (actually it was a little yawn, but I was really happy to see them!)
"Come here, Cow" is what I kept saying to this one
The monkeys are extremely entertaining and LOUD!
Check out me and Mommy with our "baby" dinosaur friend
The "baby" dinosaur needed a kiss
I could sit and watch the fish forever!
Come on, Komodo Dragon, let's get up and go!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys are enjoying the zoo! I hope we can all go together soon. Sarah you look fantastic!

Melissa said...

Glad you had fun! We went last weekend and Ainsley loved it! Maybe we can all go together next time you come back to Texas.

zaf_fam_tx said...

How fun! I can't wait until Noah is interested in what he is seeing at the zoo. The first time we ewnt, he was all done once we got through the line.