Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Belated Birthday Celebration

Just over a month later, we finally celebrated my 3rd birthday with a small gathering at home. I asked and received my CARS birthday cake, which I was so excited to see with Lighting McQueen & Mater (thanks to Mommy's work friend at Taste a Piece Bakery for the delicious cake)

Thanks also to our friends, Emma & Mary Claire, plus their Mommy Sarah & Daddy Allen, for letting us borrow an awesome bounce house with balls. Kaitlyn, Ellery & I were having so much fun jumping & throwing the balls over the open top!
Thanks to Mommy's friend, Emily for giving us this great castle too- that is my friend, Bela hiding in the tower
Another big thanks to Mommy's friend, Heather & her daughter, Julia, for bringing over their cool bounce & slide too!
We were very happy to play and jump!
Time to take a break for hot dogs- Kaitlyn & her Mommy, Kim, shared a blanket with me
I ate more cheetos than hot dog!
It's time for cake, Daddy, and to say "Cheese!"
Mommy's kisses squish my face
Mommy & I enjoyed waiting for Daddy to light my candle
Thanks to Daddy for giving me a lift and help to blow it out!
It's nice when you can get all three of us looking at the camera, except Mommy has a funny face
Well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad, plus I was ready to eat some cake & ice cream!
The whole gang waiting patiently for their pieces (Thanks to Ellery's daddy, James, for taking the great pictures)
After everyone left, I opened my presents & boy, was I excited!
Check out the cool card that Kaitlyn made for me!
Could my smile be any bigger?
I have a hard time judging where to hold my new stuff for the camera
Mommy & Daddy got me this cool Thomas computer- I am really trying to figure out how to use it, but the mouse is tricky. Thanks to all my wonderful friends who celebrated my special day with me (although it was over a month later!)

No comments: