Monday, May 17, 2010

Princesses & Pirates

A princess is a very busy person, so let me share with you all that this princess has been up to in a week!
Along with Princess Kate & Princess Kaelin, I rode the train uptown to visit Imaginon, a great library in Charlotte. We had fun at the story time plus we had pizza for lunch.
Then, I took my magic wand and transformed into a true Princess to attend my friend, Anders' 3rd birthday party for Princesses & Pirates
My pirate friend, Landon, was there to help me sing happy birthday
Princess Julia and I tried to pose in a lady-like manner, but my face says otherwise
Plus, I had trouble keeping my dress down
Looking for more pirates? I spotted and captured this one at Salsarita's that night for dinner
Finding his princess, this pirate turned friendly
Once the princess dress is off, I turn back into my normal goofy self!

No comments: