Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Love Firetrucks!

Our Mommy's group went to a fire station for a tour and I was thrilled! They have very tall ceilings in the station:
Of course, George wanted to come along too and I don't go anywhere without a snack.
Who knew a weight room was so exciting?!
The nice fireman put on his gear so we knew what they would look like if they ever came to our house.
My friend, Andrew (who is also expecting a baby brother!) and I loved posing by the truck
Plus, we got our own hats to keep (why didn't anyone tell me that mine was backwards?)
Our other friends, Julia & Lily, joined us in our happiness!
I am becoming more brave on playground equipment (to Mommy's surprise & fear!)
Here is a nice picture I took of my wonderful Mommy who took me to the fire station and the playground for a picnic!
Now, Daddy and I have our own hats! Do we look ready to be firefighters? I've been asking for a fire dog, but Mommy says no for now.

No comments: