Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mom's Day!

I wanted to give my Mommy the best Mother's day weekend! I started it out by helping with the dishes & baking some banana muffins for her (with her help, of course!)
Then, Daddy I took her to the Riverbanks Zoo to celebrate her special day- she loves that place!
That is one big, tired Mommy bear!
I had the birds sing Mommy a song
And I even sat in the stroller so she wouldn't have to carry me around all afternoon
I think it's good luck to rub the gorilla's head so I made a wish for Mommy
This big turtle gave me a ride over to Mommy to give her a kiss
I showed Mommy my favorite place, the Aquarium
The fishies make us both very happy!
The ostrich was very nice and joined us for a cute picture
I love my Mommy hugs!
Of course, I had to take Mommy for a ride on the train
and the carousel!
Lastly, a quick stop to climb on the baby lion
Plus a good picture of Mommy's 2 favorite people!
I will protect you from the ferocious lion, Mommy!
It was hard work to make Mom's day so special for my Mommy that it wore me out! Happy Mother's day to all the Mommies out there!

1 comment:

Sandy Wade said...

Awwww! I'm so glad you had such a good time, Eleanor! Tell your mommy I said hi!