Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fun at the Lake

With the beautiful Spring weather we have been having, it's fun to visit Winthrop Lake with friends.
My friend, Lilly, and I met when we were in our mommies' tummies and we hadn't seen each other in over 6 months! It was no problem picking up where we left off to start chasing the geese & ducks.
We also fed them some crackers and one couldn't wait for the cracker so he just took it right from my hand!
I wanted to wear the necklace that I made for Mommy at school.
Time for a snack break with Lilly's little sister, Jasmine
I was very sweet to her and Mommy hopes it's a good sign of how I will treat my baby brother!
Lilly's mommy, Sandy, got the kite flying high! Thanks for a fun picnic!

1 comment:

Sandy Wade said...

We had a blast as well! I'm so bad at getting my pictures up for people to see! I'll make sure that I send you the ones I have though! Thanks, Eleanor, for a wonderful day at the lake :)