Friday, July 10, 2009

27 months and growing...

Well, today I am 27 months old and I continue to amaze my Mommy & Daddy more and more. I speak in full sentences with comprehension, pee-pee in the potty when I sit on it & enjoy playing with my Thomas trains more than anything! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of me!!

Now, back to the updates on my vacation- After Charlottesville for a night, Mommy & I drove down to Gatlinburg, TN to meet up with Godmother Erin & Matthew plus their family for a mountain vacation! We left Daddy behind for a guy's hiking weekend with Tim & Rich. We missed him, but we had a blast! The first day together we went to the Aquarium in Gatlinburg and saw SO MANY FISH (but what do you expect?!) Matthew and I were getting a better view in this picture (or taking a nap):I was actually in a time-out here since I was a little tired and cranky.. (but aren't I cute even in a bad mood?)
While Matthew was taking a break on his Mommy's shoulder, we got to hold hands.. (my Mommy is already planning our wedding)
The most fun was things that I could touch-
But it was nice to take a break and stretch with Matthew too-
Check out the Nemo fish we got at the Aquarium:
"Look, it's Nemo on the screen too!"
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming"
It's not a movie night without popcorn. More to come!!

1 comment:

Liam Ballew said...

Hey! Who is this Matthew kid? Back off buster, that girl is mine.