Friday, July 3, 2009

Days 3-8: Baltimore, MD

Upon arriving in Baltimore, we got to see Grandpa & Ma-Ga Gette, who had flown in from Texas the day before. We were all excited to be attending Mikayla's dance recital that night. Doesn't she look adorable doing the Itsy Bitsy Spider?! Aunt Jen even danced in a number, but the pictures did not turn out as well (but I hear Uncle Robert has a video of it!!)
Playing drums on chairs is always fun in an auditorium
We were so lucky to spend Father's Day with 3 great fathers- my own, my Grandpa & my Uncle Robert. They were treated like Kings on this day by all the women- taking them out to brunch & cooking a delicious dinner for them. Even doing the dishes- you are welcome, Uncle Robert :)
I could tell that Daddy needed some help opening the card
I'm starting to take my own pictures- isn't this a great one of my Grandpa?!

1 comment:

Roger Gette said...

I can't tell for sure but either my eyes or my glasses are crooked.
Great Father's Day! Great dance recital! Great family time!!
Grandpa