Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hittin' the Beach

So, while in Myrtle Beach for Memphis' birthday, we had to visit the ocean. I have acquired a few sand toys so I was ready to use them!


I'm going through a no-picture phase where I'm not always keen on smiling for the camera. So, I was telling Mommy to stop here:
The water was a little intimidating at first so I felt safer in Mommy's arms.
A crazy thing happened- Mommy remembered my swim diaper, hat and float, but somehow forgot an important part- my swim suit! You can barely tell, right?
I spent the majority of the time building things in the sand with Daddy.
First, you scoop the sand into the castle mold..
..and then, viola, you have an entire castle arrangement!
With Daddy's help, I was brave enough to walk into the water, but I had the most fun jumping the waves in Daddy's arms!
Don't you love the ocean breeze through your hair?
We had fun & look forward to going back when it's not so HOT!
Later that night, Grand Daddy and I were acting like birdies- the mommy bird is feeding the baby bird (or we were also re-enacting the scene from Lady and the Tramp!)
Memphis and I were also good about sharing our food with each other:

No comments: