Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun in the Sun

During the hot summer, there is nothing better than cooling off in a nice water sprinkler. Since I'm not crazy about water on my head yet, this nice light sprinkle is just my style. Thanks to Daddy's co-worker, Miss Pansy, who gave this to us.
Stepping into the middle was fun because the water didn't get you in there!
Sometimes the water tickles you
"I'll run and run as fast I can, you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man" (Currently, this is Eleanor's obsession- finding a gingerbread man, which is not easy in July!)
Again, I give Mommy a hard time with the video, but I have fun trying to catch the water:



Giggling with delight:

1 comment:

Ben, Janet, Anna, and Sam said...

What a great sprinkler! That looks like lots of fun. I love the Ariel bathing suit...that would be a big hit in our house!