Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy 1st birthday to Memphis!!

(Mommy and I let Cousin Memphis write this one from her point of view- enjoy!)

Cheese! It's my 1st birthday and I have 4 teeth!
Here's my old infant car seat base since I get to move into a big girl car seat. It makes a great toy!
Welcome to my party!
Uncle Nakia got some close-up time with our cousin Cody
And, then I got some close-up time with my very own cake!
Cousin Eleanor preferred her hands to shovel in the cake since the fork was too slow
Here's my Daddy Andre and cousin Eleanor watching my Mommy help me open presents
Thanks, Mommy Heidi, for sharing some of my new toys with Eleanor! (Now, make sure to check her bag before she leaves..)
Yes, Eleanor, that is Dora and I'll let you borrow her for the night...
...especially since you are sweet to take her for a swing!
You are looking very comfortable with that Dora doll..
..uh, oh, Great-Grandma Allen, stop that Dora doll!!
It looks like she finally let her go- Thanks Aunt Sarah & Uncle Nakia for bringing cousin Eleanor to my birthday party. We had a blast!

No comments: