Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthday parties everywhere!

The past 2 weekends have been busy with birthday parties. I am a lucky girl to have such wonderful friends!
Here is my friend, Kaitlyn, and I at Lily's 2nd birthday party (notice my new haircut with bangs!):
Next, we celebrated our hairdresser and friend, Shannon's daughter, Jasmine's 1st birthday- don't worry she was happy, I think she just didn't like wearing the hat.
In her pool, I had a blast throwing balls out so that my Mommy and Daddy could chase after them.
Sweet Emma turned 4 and her Daddy made an impressive castle cake. I really wanted to play with the princesses that went with it, but it was her party.
The most important one of all is my cousin Memphis, who turned one last Friday! I went to the beach to celebrate with her and Mommy will post those pictures later!

No comments: